Here’s How Videos
Links to learner materials
Lots of hands-on activities listed by grade level and type.
Printable 2 page stories, with short reading passages and comprehension questions.
Printable worksheets for a variety of topics and skills. (Scroll down the page).
Current events written on a variety of reading levels. Printable. Pre-reading questions and Quizzes available.
Videos for tutors on a variety of teaching strategie
- The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness, Michelle Alexander
- The Building Blocks of Learning
- Between the World and Me, Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Waking Up White: and Finding Myself in the Story of Race, Debby Irving
- Downsizing Prisons: How to Reduce Crime and End Mass Incarceration, Michael Jacobson
- Race, Incarceration and American Values, Glen C. Loury
- Interview about race, incarceration and American values with Glen C. Loury
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life, Marshall Rosenberg
- Just Mercy, Bryan Stevenson
- Reading First